Boulder Granola is certified Gluten Free, Organic, Vegan and non-GMO Verified. And Boulder Granola is chock full of protein, fiber, vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants to support active bodies and active lifestyles. The ingredient combination creates a slow-release energy making boulder Granola the perfect healthy breakfast food or anytime healthy snack. That’s what we care about – that you’re healthy and have great energy to enjoy family, work, the outdoors, and just about anything else.
Our organic, premium, scrumptious granola with the just-right blend of oats, nuts and seeds, and lightly sweetened with pure maple syrup is ideal for anytime enjoyment or snacking- with milk, yogurt, over ice cream or snack straight from the bag. At Boulder Granola, we believe that every one of us has the power to better our world, and we hope to do our part to empower you. So, go ahead and unleash your inner hippie. Can you dig it?
100% Organic Ingredients
I try my best to feed my family organic ingredients and I wouldn’t think of feeding yours anything less.
- Growing children are developing brain function and internal organs to last a lifetime, so their food should be the purest and most nutritious available. And healthy breakfasts and healthy snacks are direly important.
- Adults are more conscious today than ever before of the necessity of nutrition and proper diet in order to remain active throughout their lives.
- The organic-ingredient combination in Boulder Granola creates a “slow-release energy” that makes it the perfect healthy breakfast food or anytime healthy snack.
- Remember the saying, “You are what you eat?” More and more people prefer to eat pure food that is free of pesticides, toxins, human sludge fertilizers, radiation (from irradiated crops), and genetically-modified organisms (GMOs).
- Boulder Granola supports Organic Farming. Organic farmers use natural pest control, they nurture and maintain rich soils, use complimentary plant groupings, lunar cycles and other natural farming methods which are beneficial to our earth. And organic farming is complimentary to the water we drink, our ground waters, for the ocean, the rain, and the air we and our children breathe.
- Boulder Granola’s ingredients are purchased locally whenever possible, supporting local businesses and attempting to reduce our footprint.
- Boulder Granola is hand-crafted in Colorado and is mixed and baked in small batches to make sure that homemade granola texture and deliciousness reaches your mouth first time, every time.